Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It is official...

.. I have been talked into training for and competing in a bodybuilding competition. I should tell you, it wasn't difficult.
The other trainers at my job invited me to join their quest and I was like "OK, I'll get super jacked." and it then I got really excited because I had set a goal for myself.
This thing is in 8 months and I just realized I will have not only walk across the stage nearly nude, but strike poses that present and show off what I have been working so hard to gain. The only reasonable options are to work hard, eat right and invest in a case of PAM cooking spray. Oh, and some kind of spray tan. Extra orange please.

The eating right is harder than it seems. I have a super high metabolism and eating a chicken breast every time i take a breath is harder than you might think. yesterday was my first full day eating like a body builder. My fridge is loaded full of tilapia, chicken, frozen broccoli (convenience), brown rice, and the most disgusting eggwhite product I have ever had the duty to mash down my gob. seriously it tastes like something they would serve in a Charles Dickens book. I have to take a break now and try not to vomit up chicken tenderloin.
Out of convenience and trying to save time I have put together my meals in the laziest way possible and maybe that will screw up my plans of becoming gary the man-beast by november. But I am counting on my iron will to make me choke down this disgusting and boring assortment of gruel.
My boss/trainer says I can still eat my beloved PB&Js but will have to wash them down with my 700 calorie per serving weight gainer. As a snack.

More to come next week

No comments:

Post a Comment