Sunday, March 24, 2013

DIY sex change

Hey bra,

Love boobs? How would you like to have a set of your own? How about a vagina to go with those lovely knockers? 

No? Well how about your body just makes all the hormones that a woman's body makes and you get to keep your ding-dong? No need to go all pain olympics with a cleaver you tranny! 

I just found an article about the effects of beer consumption by dudes. It's pretty crazy!

Man-boobs and weight gain - Sounds like most of the flabby, depressed, pasty, de-motivated sad-sacks that most guys become when they get to be about 30 something. Looks like since I was lucky enough to be a raging alcoholic and smack fiend, I might as well get something out of having to drink only water while watching all the other guys drink tasty beverages and get shit-housed! I may be doomed to be a teetotaler, but at least my balls work.

I found this article on a website that is currently blowing my mind! What I have long suspected about the beer/man-boob continuum is now confirmed! I guess there IS a DIY way to do everything after all!

Read on...

No comments:

Post a Comment