Monday, January 20, 2014

5 Questions About Exercise

Today I have 5 questions to ask my readers about exercise. Let me give a little backstory.
I hate most sports. I've never been good at things like soccer, football, and baseball, possess an extreme lack coordination under pressure, and have a hard time keeping up with all the moving parts of the game in order to keep up. Basically, that means falls and head injuries are a big part of anything that ends in -ball. That doesn't mean that I am sedentary, though. There are ways of getting movement that I like (walking, lifting weights, yoga), and even though some parts of my exercise routine are not my favorite (anything that's not dead-lifts), for the most part, I enjoy what I do.
Some people just don't like exercise. That's OK. You might think that I shouldn't say things like that, that it might not be in my best interest because then no one would train with me. But americans will be out of shape and need help whether or not I speak my mind. I'm not putting myself out of work. I wish I had that problem.
I want to find out more about how other people like to exercise. Take a few minutes to complete this 5-question multiple choice survey and help me find out what you like to do to stay healthy. Help me figure out how to eventually be unemployed. ;-)

Take the survey! <------ Do it

No comments:

Post a Comment