Saturday, October 2, 2010

Greater Memphis Greenline

The Greater Memphis Greenline is open, and everyone has been talking about it. It is awesome. If you haven't gone, go check it out.

If you are going to ride it as a workout, you may not want to go on a Sunday afternoon. That is what we did, and that mofo was CRUNK. There were families everywhere talking to neighbors and grannies talking to cops and some old guy running like he was a zombie. It was amazing.


The entire time I was riding the greenline, I was thinking, "Is this really happening in Memphis?" I felt like something huge was happening, and this is just the beginning.

So before I get too hippie-love-crap, let me just say I will be finding where you can get on and off the line very soon.
We tried to get on at White Station, Mendenhall and Perkins before we finally got to Waring and found an entrance. So look out for my future discoveries and feel free to tell us what you know as a comment on this blog.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-TN/Greater-Memphis-Greenline/55635647590
http://www.greatermemphisgreenline.org

No comments:

Post a Comment