Sunday, October 24, 2010

Running the pink race

This coming Saturday I will be running the Race for the Cure. Last year I watched my wife and thousands of other people participate in this awesome event, and I promised myself right then I would run when October came around.
So here it is October, and I have registered for the race. From what I saw last year, you are supposed to dedicate your run to someone.
I would like to run in memory of my grandmother Geraldine, who lost her battle with breast cancer when she was only 43.
I never knew her, but I know she was probably an awesome lady.

The fact is that breast cancer sucks. Follow this link and donate so that maybe one day it will be a thing of the past.

http://race.raceforthecurememphis.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1100&px=1363762

No comments:

Post a Comment